October 20, 2017
Meet Dekel Capital at the ULI Fall Meeting October 23 – 26, 2017 | Convention Center, Los Angeles
The Dekel team will be attending the ULI Fall meeting in Los Angeles, California next week.
Dekel Capital is actively sourcing both equity and debt capital for experienced investors targeting opportunistic, value-add and core plus deals.
We would welcome an opportunity to meet and discuss your investment focus for 2017-2018.
Select equity assignments:
- $70 million for core-plus office, Silicon Valley
- $53 million for core-plus office/industrial, San Diego
- $50 million for value-add creative office, Los Angeles
- $18 million for value-add high street retail, Santa Monica
- $10 million for value-add multifamily, Las Vegas
- $8 million for value-add office, Las Vegas
Select debt assignments:
- $80 million for creative office, bridge loan, Los Angeles
- $70 million for master plan development, construction loan, Bay Area
- $46 million for bulk industrial, construction loan, Columbus
- $26 million for mixed-use residential, construction loan, Los Angeles
- $18 million for Class-A office, bridge financing, Las Vegas
- $17 million for industrial (manufacturing), construction loan, Charleston
- $11 million for apartment property, perm loan, Atlanta
To schedule a meeting, please contact Shlomi Ronen.